These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, May 19, 2007

From Mrs Nasha Jones

From: Mrs Nasha Jones - nashajones73@yahoo.fr

Dear sir/Madam,

Please, I beg your indulgence to introduce my self and my proposal to
you. I am Mrs Nasha Jones, the last wife to Late Chief Senator Andrew
Jones, the former Minister of state for solid Mineral and Natural
Resources, Federal Republic Benin.
HISTORY: My husband deposited some fund with African Index securities
here in Benin as foriegn investment treasure with the full consent of
his lawyer Attorney T.Iboroma Akpana of ABBEY GILLS CHAMBERS. He made
me the next of kin to this deposit and the lawyer has every document
to prove me. Because I dont have a son for him and the consequences
of the African tradition to this effect, I dont have a right to his
wealth after death therefore I did not inherit any thing from his all
other
known assests.
MY PROPOSAL: I want to solicit for your assistance to help claim this
deposit for me and for our mutual benefit as a foriegn bussiness
partner to my husband. The lawyer is willing out of sympathy to
facilitate this proposal if I can provide a trusted foriegn partner.
The lawyer has refused my plea to assist me to get a partner on the
grounds that the internet scam has made it completely impossible to
initiate good and genuie bussinesses through the internet and can not
entertain being addressed as such by prospective addressess
I don't want to keep waiting when I as well as the lawyer knows that
this deposit has started to accumulate extra deposit fees.
I will wellcome your sincere and honest interest to work with me
through my private e- mail nashajones73@yahoo.fr

Thanks
Mrs Nasha Jones.


___________________________________________________________

Tiscali Broadband only £9.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband