These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 31, 2007

ATTN:SIR/MADAM

From: lawen ochiagha - lawen_ochiagha1963@yahoo.com

ATTN:SIR/MADAM.

I hope this proposal meets you well. It is my humble wish to solicit and crave your indulgence to make this project request for a joint business transaction which I hope will not come to you as a surprise, hence I plead for your pardon.
My name is Mr.Lawen Ochiagha a banker and a family Man. I bring to you a confidential proposal which might interest you.
On April 14th, 2005, a late Engineer known as Steve Moore made a fix deposit of USD15.5M in Union Bank of Nigeria and I happened to be his account officer at point of deposit.
On maturity, I sent a routine notification to his resident address and also to his contract employee in Nigeria Empire Construction Company (NECC) and was informed that Late Engineer Steve Moore died in an automobile accident at Shagamu express way Lagos. I therefore made further inquiries and discovered that Late Engineer Steve Moore did not declare any next of kin before his death.
Now the deposited fund is left as a dormant account and will be reverted into the Government Treasury bill if the account owner is certified dead and I am afraid of this situation because I want to utilise this golden opportunity to enrich myself as an opportunity. This fund has to be moved from the Bank as there is going to be change in all cooperate offices immediately after the Election which will be held this year.
Therefore I need a reliable foreigner to present as his next of kin. Someone who will lay a trust worthy proof first, before any step in this transaction is taken. You will be getting the 30% of the total fund at the end for your assistance.
This is hitch free and fails proof as I will give you my directions to achieve this endeavor because I work as an accountant in this bank.I have significant documents of this deposited fund and I personally assure you that we can move the money from this bank.
I await for your urgent response.
Your's Faithfully.
Mr. Lawen Ochiagha

_________________________________________________________________
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger 
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmailtagline