These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 31, 2007

AN URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED

From: sam nwasco - princesamnwasco4@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Sir
I write to intimate you of a matter that requires an urgent attention.
But briefly, I am Mr PRINCE SAMNWASCO, the first son of late Dr DAVID EGU SOLOMON
he was the chairman/CEO of the Sierra-Leone national Gold& Diamond Mining
Corporation.
It is my pleasure communicating with you for the first time and
believing that it will lead to a better relationship between us. I also
hope you will not impede this trust and confidence I repose in you.
I send this letter from LOME TOGO where I have an
official refugee status with my mother after leaving our country due to
an event that took place on Febuary 2001 which led to the arrest and
detention of my father and six other men after a face off with the
Sierra-Leone government on allegation of subversive activities and
treasonable offences which was nothing but a mere political
persecution.
After five months in the military detention camp my father was
announced dead by the government special press release. Though I do not
know to what extent you are familiar with the event and crisis in
Sierra-Leone, however during the disturbance and prior to my father's
death he gave me all the documents for the secret deposit he made in a
security company in Abidjan. The deposit is US$ 18 Million US Dollars,
he made the deposit in one trunk box(cash), but the real content of the
box was not disclosed to the security company officials as this was deposited
as personal effect.(for security reasons)
However I have gone to the security company to confirm the deposit and
establish ownership, please I need your assistance urgently in moving
this fund abroad for investment, when the fund is properly secured we
will jointly invest in any business you consider profitable.
I will be glad for your resolved assistance, I will kindly appreciate
if we can talk and emerge words with action. With all honesty to the
stated data in my message,i assure you of the genuity of this proposal.
I will
particularly be happy if you can handle this transaction in the most
confidential manner since the rest of my life solely depends on
this fund.
It is the fear of betrayal from anyone around us here that confirms my
decision to contact a neutral individual like you, and I want you to
educate me on investment potential in your country since I would not
like to invest or stay in any of the African country,except otherwise.
I will not hesitate to give you 20% or negotiable of the total sum for
your assistance. So if you will be able to assist me, please do
urgently reply me for further clarification and confirmation and in order
to
stop further contacts. please E-mail immediately you receive this massage.
Thank for your anticipated co-operation, May GODbless you.
Your Sincerely,
PRINCE SAMNWASCO


---------------------------------
Are you a hoarder? Then you'll love Yahoo! Mail with unlimited storage