These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 31, 2007

Re

From: Henry Parker - henryparker.1000@yahoo.com.cn

I am Henry Parker,Director of Investment management, SMITH & WILLIAMSON Private Banking. I am contacting you concerning a deceased customer and the investment he placed under our banks management three years ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail.I am making this contact with you based for a need of an individual/company who is willing to assist me to stand as the next of kin to my deceased client.

Being the deceased financial consultant before his untimely and sudden death and since i am the only one who has the knowledge of the vaulting company in Europe where these funds ($30million) was moved to and can move this deal forward to it's successful end once we conclude to work together.it is a task well worth undertaking.According to practice, the vaulting firm will by the end of this financial quater broadcast a request for statements of claim , failing to receive viable claims they will most probably revert the deposit back to SMITH & WILLIAMSON Private Bank.

What I propose now is that if you are the relative to my client please let me know. I alone have the deposit details and the vaulting firm will release the deposit to no one unless I instruct them to do so. I alone know of the existence of this deposit for as far as SMITH & WILLIAMSON Private Private Bank is concerned, all outstanding interactions in relation to the file are just customer services and due process. The vaulting firm has no single idea of what is the history or nature of the deposit. They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that comes forward. This is the situation.

My proposal is that; you share similar details to the late fellow; I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct the vaulting firm to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation. That is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you.Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half. I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line to me and my involvement in claiming the deposit.

I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is for you to betray my confidence.Hope to hear from you soon if you are interested.

Henry Parker
_________________________________________________________________
Change is good. See what's different about Windows Live Hotmail.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/default.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_changegood_0507