These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 31, 2007

Child of God

From: FR. LLYOD WISE - llwise77@zworg.com

Child of God,

I am Rev. Fr. Llyod Wise.78 years old and a Former presiding priest of the
saint Jude's Catholic Church now resident in london,UK.Ever since,I have
been helping the orphans in the orphanages, motherless homes and less
privileged across few African countries.To the glory of God,I have made
donations to orphanages in Sudan, South Africa,Cameroon,Mozambique and
Liberia, Both in kind or Cash.Before my present state of health,which made
me to contact you in a bid to keep this worthy course alive as a good
fellow. My 45yrs missionary experience here has proved to me that none
African is worth leaving this project at his mercy or else it will turn to
a family thing.

But sadly it will be imperative to let you know that my health has
deteriorated badly lately. I have been going through series of illness
from auditory (hearing), multiple sclerosis and cancer of the liver.Before
I got ill and relocated to Nigeria,I have some money amounting to twenty
one million two hundred thousand united states dollar which i inherited
from my late father who was a trader of Gold and diamond (US$2,200,000,00)
and (US$11,million Dollars) only Which i hold on trust for a late
president of a neighbouring country here in west Africa before his death
amounting to(13,200,000,00,)thirteen million two hundred thousand only has
to be used for a childcare project here or anywhere of your choice hence
you will be faithful.

The fund is safe and kept in a financial institution, I have been using
the institution for over ten years now. I had entrusted some money to a
relation of mine to perform this duty,but unfortunately he misused the
funds,so i have decided to look for a foreigner and a goodminded person.
As i do not have any use for such money myself, at least not in my present
age and state of health.

I will be going to the hospital anytime soon for a major operations.
Except it pleases God, the chance of my survival is slim. I have been led
by the spirit to contact you having the hope that you will handle this
project well to the glory of God.I wait for your response to accept this
offer to show tenderness,love and mercy to the less previlleged people in
your country & other places around the globe as directed by the spirit of
God in you.

''Our God is Good all the time....and all the time our God is good''You
will find fullfillment in doing this as there is joy in doing a worthy
course as this,While I await your response, May the peace of God abide
with you and your family,through Jesus Christ our lord! Amen.

Stay Blessed.


Fr. Llyod Wise