These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dearest one

From: stella adams - stellaadams_1@latinmail.com

Dearest one,
contact me at: stellaadams_1@yahoo.com

My name is Miss Stella Adams, 25 years from Liberia. My father and I escaped from our country at the heat of the civil war after loosing my mother and two of my senior brothers in the war. As a result of the political instability in my country even after the war, my father established his cocoa and coffee export business in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. He was in Buake, a northern city to negotiate for the purchase of a cocoa plantation when he was shot and killed by the rebel troupes fighting to take over the government of the country. The death of my father has now made me an orphan and thereby exposing me to danger.

Before the unfortunate death, my late father had with him the sum of $18.4m. which he deposited in a Security company here in Abidjan, As a result of the present insecurity of lives and property in this country, I wish request that you assist me out this trunk box contaning the Money to your country.

Again to assist me with a letter of invitation that will make me get a visa to your country for residence in order for me to continue my education and to invest the fund in a viable business venture. I am willing to give you 20% while 5% has been earmarked for expenses. If this is acceptable to you, send me a mail through my regular e-mail account so that we can discuss further on this matter.

Thanks
Your's Trutful,
Miss Stella Adams
contact me at: stellaadams_1@yahoo.com

¡Miles de amigos con tus mismas aficiones! http://www.latinchat.com