These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hello

From: Mr. Julius - akenejulius12@yahoo.com

Hello,
I am sending you this email with all respect. I do apologize for
contacting you in this manner as we have not known each other before
now.
I wish to know if we can work together in this business. I have a
client who has a deposit with a bank, He died intestate {without will} and without any registered heir or next of kin to his funds. I am his personal representative, the bank has written me to provide a beneficiary of his funds; otherwise they will declare it as unclaimed.
In my search for a relative of my late client whom I will present as
the heir of the funds I came across your name and my late client is a
citizen of your country. The amount in his deposit is $16M USD. It is my belief that he may be closely or distantly related to you.
If it happens not to be related to you, I want us to form
partnership and secure the funds before the bank declares it unclaimed.
I will obtain legal documents to back up the claim to the funds and
present you as the next of kin. We will share the funds amicably in whatever percentage (%) that we mutually agree on.
I therefore assure you that there is no risk involved. You are
free to reply me if you need more explanation. Also your suggestions or questions will be properly entertained.
Reply me quickly.
Best regards,
Julius Akene


________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com