These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 10, 2007

Urgent Responce

From: Dr Usman Brown - usmanbrown2007z1@yahoo.co.jp

Dear Friend,


I am Dr Usman Brown senior manager accounts/audit department, in first
bank Plc.


DR.George Brumley Jr, who was a consultant with Shell-development
company in Nigeria and a personal friend Died and left behind his
deposit in this bank FIRST BANK PLC valued US$22.2million Dollars.


My relationship with DR. George started in year 1999 when I was a
supervisor in first bank marina branch. We met in our social club
annual end of the year party and I introduced him to my bank where he
opened this account some few weeks later making me the account officer
to the account and he operated this account until his death.


On the 21st of July 2003, DR. George, his wife and their two children
were involved in a plane crash in Nairobi Kenya. All passengers of the
plane unfortunately lost their lives. Since then Fervent efforts made
by the First Bank to get in touch with any of the George's family or
relatives all have proved abortive. As a result of this, our Chairman
and Board of Directors are in the process of declearing the fund
"UNCLAIMABLE".


As an insider and actual Auditor of the Account, I have decided to
contact you to act as the Late George Brumley's Next of Kin and
Beneficiary in order for you to recieve this fund as inheritance claim
for the benefit of both parties. All documentation required to perfect
this will be in place once you indicate your acceptance, for your role
in the transaction. You will keep 40% for your self and the 60% left
will be for me.

Please Klick On This web site of the tragedy that struck on that faithful day.


http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html


If this proposal is OK and you wish to take advantage of the trust I
here bestow on you and your company kindly get to me immediately
through my email address usman2007z@faithmail.com furnishing me with
the following information stated below: 1. Your Full Name, Your
Contact Address and Your most confidential Telephone and Fax numbers
so that I can forward to you the details of this transaction.Please
note that your positive or negative response will be most appreciated
to enable me know the way forward. I will be waiting to hear from you.


I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you and i from any breach of the law.


Thank you and God Bless.


Best regards,


Dr Usman Brown