These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 10, 2007

I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU

From: missanitahoward@tiscali.co.uk - missanitahoward@tiscali.co.uk

May the glory and grace of the lord be with you as you read this
mail. I knew it will be to you as a surprise, truly you don't know me
nor seen my face before. My name is Anita daughter to Mr Howard Morph,
I
from U.S.A, I am 17 years old girl, I was born and brought up in
Africa.

In the name of God I have a problem I want to share with you. Bear
with me what ever trouble this may cause you.
My father and my mother Mrs Eucheria and Mr Howard Morph died with my
Brother John on 25th October 2005. It happens when my father was
driving us
down to a place called Porto-Novo for a shopping. On our way going to
Porto-Novo we have an accident with a big lorry face to face. My
father
and my brother john died instantly while I was moved to a hospital
with
my mother, after two days my mother died too but God kept me alive.
Since two years now I was passing a lot of difficulties. even I live
up
to date through the help of people in the church were we worshiping
before my
Parents died.

After some months one man called Jackson by name promised to help me
out to locate my real family abroad because since I was Born and
brought
up I have never being in my country, I don't even know any of my
family. As
I was waiting and looking for this man to help me, even I told him
that my
Father has a very big amount of money in bank. The next thing I
noticed
Is that the man starting selling my fathers properties, he sold the
only
Car left in our compound and ran away. He later moved to the bank to
claim fifteen million us dollars my father deposited there,
though he can not claim it because I did not give him any of the
document to
authorize him for the claiming. I do not trust any body
in this West Africa. as you can see what Mr Jackson did to me after
his
promise and with all I explained to him of my condition.

Now I want to use you to claim this fund $15 million and you will help
me locate my
really family in USA, I want to come back home I don't trust any body
here, they are full of thieves. If you can be able to help me out of
this
then I will let the bank know that I have seen my relative who we
Transfer the said amount into his account

Email me only with: anitahoward444@yahoo.it


Thanks while waiting to hear from you.
Anita Howard.
Remember you can only contact me with anitahoward444@yahoo.it


___________________________________________________________

Tiscali Broadband only £9.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband