These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 10, 2007

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED

From: BARRISTER GANI CHAMBERS - barristerganichamberlaw@yahoo.gr

Hello My Friend,

I am Chief Gani Fawehinmi. (Senior Advocate of Nigeria) Barrister,
associate member,advocate, Solicitor and Human Rights Lawyer as well as
a vocal critic of bad government in the country.

born 1938 ; Graduated from Holborn College of Law, University of London
in 1954. Education: LL.B 1979 University of Reading Practice Areas:
Company;
Commercial; Employment;Intellectual Property;Human right Law and
Chairman of the National Conscience Party (NCP) e.t.c check my profile and my
deed in the life of governmental issues at our firm webpage:
http:http://www.arewa-online.com/alet_Person%202006.html


I represent the wife of Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of
Yukos Oil Company in Russia Mrs Elena Khordokovsky here in after shall be
referred to as my client.
I do apologize for invading your privacy but because of the need and
urgency of this matter, I am contacting you to solicit your assistance
and help.

I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top (oligarch)
to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds US $42 Million (Forty
Two Million United States Dollars) into real estate investment. I don't
know if you are current with the calamity that has befell Mr. Khordokovsky
but I will give the details and summary of the situation and we came to
arrive at this point whereby we are now looking for help from you upon
your responds on your willingness to assist us in this investment.
This is a confidential legitimate transaction. You will be paid 10% of
thefunds for your "Management Fees".

If you are interested, please write back by to my private and
personal email address below

barristerganichambers2007@yahoo.gr

Finally, please note that this transaction is strictly confidential due
to the current political calamity that has befell Mr. Khordokovsky, i am
therefore in charge of sealing this transaction legally and the only
lawyer aware and of this transaction in my office and its strictly
confidential between me, the Khordokovsky's family of Russia and you
the third party partner involved in this transaction, do not contact me at
my office or any lawyer about this transaction.
Please write back promptly. Write me back. I look forward to it.

Best Regards,
Chief Gani Fawehinmi (SAN)
=============================
http://www.arewa-online.com/alet_Person%202006.html
Lagos, Nigeria.
=============================
Dear Friend.....Please Respond ASAP