These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 10, 2007

RE: CLEARING OF FUND

From: RICHARD WILFORD. richardwilford2007@Safe-mail.net - richardwilford2007@safe-mail.net

Dear Sir,

I got your contact address on my desperate search for a reliable person/company for partnership investments overseas. By introduction, I am Richard Wilford a Sierra-Leonia the only son of late Mr Wilford. I am 26 Years old. I Have a consignment full of Fund which is US$25,500.000(TWENTY FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS)which I send Through a diplomat courier company To spain so that i can come and collect the Box here and Invest the fund In Hotel Bussiness.

This fund represent the huge Sales of Gold and Diamond My Late father diverted while in office as the director general for Gold and Diamond Mining Co-Operation in Sierra-Leone, I have to run with the Money Because all My father properties have be confiscated By the present goverment,so I decided to run with the consignment to spain.

On getting to spain, The custume Intercepted consignment and seize the consignment,Now they want me to come and clear the consignment which i tagg as a family value consignment. And now I Have No Money to clear the consignment from the custome, while I am very brooke and i dont even have a place to stay,I am sending this email to you from the computer Box at the office,I need your urgent help, while i am Only left with $500.00 now.

I will give you 25% of the funds for your assistance in clearing the consignment from the custome, so that the consignment can be released to me and I Have all the relevant documents backing the claims of the consignment which is the air way Bills.I Just arrive from Freetown to Madrid barajas airport Yesterday.

I need you to come down to spain and help me clear the consignment so that we can share the Money immediately the consgnment is cleared.I will be staying In the Hotel for the next few days before i ran out of cash, you can reach me on my private email ID: richardwilfordd@Safe-mail.net

I wil also try and get a new spanish line here where we can communicate with me if you are Intrested.

I will be Glad you do this for me.

Truly Yours,
Richard wilford.
richardwilfordd@Safe-mail.net