These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 23, 2007

ADDRESED PERSONALY FOR YOU FROM MRS VICTORIA SHORNA

From: victoria shorna - victoriashorna26@hotmail.com

Mrs. Victoria Shorna.
17 Oxford Road Johannesburg ,
South Africa
Phone:+27 83 880 1244
mrsvictoriashorna@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. I could have notified you about it at least for the sake of your integrity. But please accept my sincere apologies.

I am Mrs. Victoria Shorna , the wife to late Morgan R. Shorna the former Minister of Land and Agriculture in Zimbabwe, who was assassinated on the 18th of January 2005 by some of President Robert Mugabe's aides. I managed to get your contact (email) details through your Country Online services here in Johannesburg South Africa in my desperate search for a trustworthy person to assist me in this confidential business.

My late husband, Morgan R. Shorna urges President Robert Mugabe to hand over the power or he my husband will resign after the much talked about Land Reform Policy that denies white farmers their farm land which my husband highly opposed.

After my husband's official resignation on the 16th of January2005, President Robert Mugabe, sent his aides "police" to beat up my husband in our home which lead to my husband's death.

My late husband, Morgan R. Shorna made some deposit in a Security Company in the Republic of South Africa for purchasing of Farm Equipments amounting to US$22.7 MILLIONS (Twenty Two Millions, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash. This amount of money was transferred into South Africa through diplomatic channels.

After his death, I and my son being in Johannesburg, South Africa, decided to transfer the money out side the shores of South Africa for my family use since it is the only money that my family can lay hand on and I have all the original depositary documents of the money that was kept in a Security Company.

My son and I are currently living in Johannesburg while waiting for an appeal lodged by a lawyer on our behalf to the Department of Home Affairs, for our refugee status' application. We are having it difficulty in operating any type of bank transaction for the transfer of the money as the South African monetary policy is not favourable to people like us (refugee) who have no permanent residence status.

In acknowledgment of executive powers and the various business opportunities in your country, I am requesting your assistance in helping me transfer this money into your personal or business account. After the transfer is accomplished, my son and I will then follow you for subsequent investments in your Country.

For your assistance in this transaction, I offer you 30% of the total sum for compensation. And all other expenses you incur during this operation will be credited to you.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or my son. All documents concerning this transaction will be made available to you for your safety and as a proof that this money is not from any criminal origin. I must then emphasize that this operation/transaction is highly confidential and is to be kept as such. Kindly provide me with your full names, private phone and address or you can call us on this phone number for more details. {+27 83 880 1244} or email my son. juniormorganshorna@myway.com

Please all corresponded will be via this email mrsvictoriashorna@yahoo.co.uk or to my son email written above.

Best regards,

Victoria Shorna Mrs.
_________________________________________________________________
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger 
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmailtagline