These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dear

From: charles danka - dcharles_2000@yahoo.fr

Dear

I and my sister decided to reveal to you our problem even though we have naver meet you fore .I am Danka Charles(20 years old) and my sister Joy Charles(17years old), we are the only children of late Dr and Mrs. Amos Charles. Our father was a very wealthy Gold/Diamond dealer in Monrovia/Freetown. Unfortunately he was poisoned to death by his close business associates in Freetown on one of their outings business trip. Our mother died years ago during child delivery birth since then our father took us so special playing the role of a father and a mother at the same time. Before the death of our father ,in a private hospital in Monrovia, he secretly called me by his bed side and told me about a deposit of $8,000,000,00 united state dollars (EIGHT MILLION DOLLARS)in a bank in Cote D'Ivoire.

He warned me that because of envy that he was poisoned by his close associates therefore he advised me to seek for an honest foreigner in a country of my choice so that those associates will not hurt me and my sister as they have succeeded in poisoning him.For your information ,it has been difficult to know who is an honest person to assist us in this transaction but we decided to make a try on you.

We decided to ran to Cote D'Ivoire, since my uncle wants to kill me because of this certificate of deposits he notice that was with me ,already he has succeeded in collecting all my father's property left behind. Him and his wife always punish me and my sister, and have made life very difficult for us. His wife served me and joy a poisoned rice meal on the 2nd of October, but for the divine mercy of GOD, her daughter secretly whispered to me not to eat the meal because there is poison in the rice. i wasted the meal to the dustbin only to find two dead rat on the bin the following morning and that made me and my sister run away immediately .

We don't want to stay long here in abidjan since we did not know anybody here couple that we have no much money to pay for our hotel bill.(Email:dcharles_2000@yahoo.fr)Dear, I honourably seek your assistance to stand as our father foreign business associate and our guardians so that the bank will transfer the money in your name for investment arrangement with in your country.

Yours Turely,Danka and Joy Charles
_________________________________________________________________
Lancez des recherches en toute sécurité depuis n'importe quelle page Web. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT Windows Live Toolbar aujourd'hui !
http://toolbar.live.com