These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 23, 2007

Please Help Me In The Name Of God

From: isoqstellamalani - stella3@orangemail.es

Allied De Dunel Ave 40 Rue 15 Cyrill Benjaville Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
Dearest In Love
It's my pleasure having contact with you, My name is Stella Malani, from Sierria Leone. I am sicking for an assistance from you to help me receive the fund of (Eight Million Dollars) 8.000.000, I inherited from my late father before his death.
I intended using this fund for an invesment purpose in your country but due to the money was lodged in a private security firm here in abidjan by my late father, I could not carry it along with me due to the law of this country and also my age is just 22yrs now.
Therefore i am contacting you to help me receive this fund in your country from the security firm where my late father deposited it for safe keeping as the new beneficiary of the fund, so that it can be used for an investment pupose as i have planned.
 My late farther  said he decleared it as family treasure and used my name (Stella) to Deposit the Metallic Box contaning this fund as his only daughter for next of kin.
Dearest one all i need from you is your absolute trust, That you will not do me harm or distrust of any kind.
As soon as i hear from you regarding your interest in helping me, I shall send to you an authourisation letter and also the security firm contact for you to contact them on my behalf as my late father's partner.
I will appreciate if you can get back to me on my private email for more details and for security reasons, Because it is not every one that has this email, stella_malani1a@yahoo.com
Best Regards, Stella Malani.




Especial Novias. El vestido, los complementos, los precios