These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 23, 2007

HELLO DEAR SOME NEED YOU

From: SANDRA WHITE - sandrawhite_wishes_50@yahoo.co.uk

Dear ,

Please bear with me for sending you this just in case you are offended by
it as I know we don't know each. It's my believe that I am doing the
lord's bidding and what is truly right in his eyes and that is what gives
me the courage to send this email to a total stranger like you. Before I
start, I will need to warn you that this email might contain the most
shocking and unbelievable piece of news you have ever had in your entire
life, but I trust the lord to give you enough faith and insight to see the
sincerity in my heart.

I am Mrs. Sandra White, the wife of Mr. Robert White, my husband was an
expatriate Contractor with Chevron/Texaco in Kenya for twenty years before
he died in the year 2003. We were married for ten years without a child.
My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.
Before his death we both got born-again and dedicated Christians. Since
his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial
home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$7.5
Million (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) in a 4 year
one-time fixed deposit account with a Bank in Europe . Presently, this
money(with accrued interest) is still with the Bank and the management
just wrote me as the next of Kin/beneficiary to the account that it has
become DORMANT since no transaction has been operated on it since the
completion of the 4 years and if I, as the beneficiary of the funds, do
not re-activate the account; the funds will be CONFISCATED or I rather
issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf
because of my condition(note that you need to activate this account) as I
can not come over. Presently, I'm in a hospital in Kenya (I chose to
remain here since I will die closer to nature and the lord) where I have
been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my
ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks
to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity
organizations anywhere in the World that might be in need of it. I have
already donated most of our wealth here in Kenya to our local church and
our house after my death to an orphanage here. They are all totalling
almost 800,000 USD. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much
of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting
futher this responsibility to any one of them any more.

Please, I beg you to help me Stand-in as the beneficiary and collect the
Funds from the Bank. I want a person that is God-fearing who will use this
money to fund orphanages and charities and widows. The Bible made us to
understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision
because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my
husbands' relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husbands' hard
earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where
this money will be used in a rough manner. Hence the reason for taking
this bold decision. I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going
to. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. I will not
communicate with you by phone in this regard because of my soundless voice
and presence of my husbands' relatives around me always. I don't want them
to know about this development as I know all they are interested in is my
husband's wealth and not my health.


Hoping that you will assist me.
Mrs. Sandra White.
sandrawhite_wishes_50@yahoo.co.uk