These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 23, 2007

I will use my influence as an executive staff

From: CLIVE - clivepeter@rediffmail.com

Hello Sir,

I am Mr Clive,a Senior Staff of a Reputable Bank in the United Kingdom.

I am fortunate to have discovered an abandoned (dormant) Account belonging to a deceased customer by the name Mr. Karl Karlsson,who died in a plane crash years ago.

The sum in this abandoned account is about 3.5 Million British Pounds Sterling (Three Million Five hundred thousand British Pounds).

And I have thoroughly conducted serious investigations and enquiry which enabled us to know that this deceased customer (Karl Karlsson) had no relatives at all and there is nobody to forward any claims over this Money in his account.

Therefore, I have decided to claim this Money since the deceased customer has no relatives.Please, I need you to act as the "NEXT OF KIN" (Relative).

I will use my influence as an executive staff of this bank to protect your integrity and safety.
Your share in this business is 30% of the total sum in this account.5% is for other expenses and 65% will be for us here.

The whole money shall be transferred into your nominated bank account and you will serve as the custodian for this fund before our coming to disbursement in your place.

I look forward to your fast and favourable response.

Best regards,
Mr Clive
Private email:clivepet@tiscali.co.uk