These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, June 17, 2007

AWAITING YOUR CONSENT

From: Stephen - s_mckay1112@yahoo.com

Good day friend,Compliments. I confidently wish to indulge in a trustworthy and God fearing interest with you. Please my dear friend; I know this message has come to you as a big surprise because we have not met before. First of all let me introduce myself, I am Mr. stephen mckay, a solicitor at law, well there is nothing to worry about as we have been joined for a purpose if only you can assure me of your sincerity and transparency as I intend to carry out a neat and risk free deal which shall benefit both of us if we cooperate and put all hands on desk. Now, I am contacting you for a business deal that involves a huge amount of money belonging to one of my late foreign client unfortunately he died amongst his entire family in a plane crash. Site of crash: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stmFollowing the above incident, I have sought his extended family relatives through his Embassy but all to no avail Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives,
I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin Of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the Proceeds of this account valued at GBP 8.5 Million Pounds Sterling can be paid to you, subsequently to be shared among us If you agree, we can discuss your percentage. I have all necessary Legal documents that can be used to back up anyclaim we may make.I will release the full information to you as soon as you indicate your full interest and committment by sending to me your full contact information as well as your telephone number and feel free to conatct me via my private email:s_mckay1112@yahoo.comPlease note your urgent response will be highly appreciated as this will enable me know the next line of action.Bless you.Mr. stephen Mckay AWAITING YOUR CONSENT........

_______________________________________________
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web