These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, June 17, 2007

FROMMR KABILA

From: MR KABILA - kennethkabila@mail.az

FROM:MR KABILA
LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM
Email:kennethkabila@mail.az
Greetings,
In appreciation of your esteemed contact received through a reliable
source and the choice of your country I wish to introduce myself, I am
Kenneth Richard Kabila the son of the late Democratic Republic of Congo
President Laurent Desire Kabila of the blessed memory.I know this letter
might come to you as a surprise but I honestly do not intend to surprise
you.I write this letter in respect of my intention to invest the sum of
(USS45 000.000.00. Fourty-five Million Dollars) with you.I inherited
this funds from my mother. This fund was got through the sale of Diamond
and Timber when my father was the head of State.My mother though not her
legal wife used her privilege position to engage in the business of
Diamond and timber since she knows that her survival will depend on how
much she can get out of the privilege situation.
When my father was assassinated on 16th January 01 by one of his
bodyguards Lt. Rashidi Kasereke through the conspiracy of some top army
officers that wanted to topple him I escaped to London because of the
fear that I might be arrested by my half brother Lt. General Joseph
Kabila the present head of state.Actually his mother and my mother are
not in the best of relationship because of who among them will be the
first lady tussle and this ultimately affected us their children.
Considering the relationship between London and the Democratic Republic
of Congo new government, my mother advised me to leave for London for
security reason, while the funds were deposited with a Security Company.
On getting to London where I have been living since then as a political
refugee I am seeking for a reliable foreigner who can assist me in
moving this funds out for safe banking and profitable investment;
Honestly I contacted you because I don't want to invest this funds in
London due to my status here as a political Refugee. ; And moreover I
wouldn't want to take risk because this funds is all that I and my
mother is depending on because my half brother has seized all my
father's assets and funds and left I and my mother empty handed without
knowing about this funds deposited at the security company. So that is
why I decided that investing this funds abroad should be the best
investment for me.I will be honored if I can be given the privilege of
investing this fund with your help.
In view of this plight, I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough
to respond to this distress call to save my mother and I from a hopeless
future.And if you agree, I hereby agree to compensate your sincere and
candid effort in this regard with 30% of the total fund and annual 5% of
the after tax returns on investment for the first three years.
Thereafter, the term shall be varied.5% for expenses, which may arise
during the transaction, fax and phone bills inclusive, When the fund
($45,000,000.00) is moved into your discrete account, you will be
allowed to draw 30% your favor, while the remaining 65% will be invested
meaningfully for our future if possible in your area of business and
deterrents sectors of the Economy in your country which are dividends
yielding.
Whatever your decision is please reach me immediately through my
Email:(kennethkabila@mail.az)
And keep this letter tight secret for the interest of my family, l am
presently in London (Phone: +44 7045727377).
Best Regards.
MR KABILA


Click for free info on adult education and start making $150k/ year


_______________________________________________________________
Get the Free email that has everyone talking at

http://www.mail2world.com

Unlimited Email Storage – POP3 – Calendar – SMS – Translator – Much More