These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, June 17, 2007

Next Of Kin PayOut

From: Peter Fischer - peter_fischer3@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please permit me to introduce myself to you.
I am PETER FISCHER, An Accountant in London, United Kingdom.
I got your contact from the British Council, and I have decided to
contact you so that we can carry out this
mutually beneficial business transaction.
My late Client (A National of your COUNTRY)
until his death aboard an AERO FLIGHT 801 in
2001 deposited a total of USD$5.5M with OUR BANK, UNITED KINGDOM.

He gave me the custody of the deposit documents,
and as such entrusted me with the Legal Rights
to transfer and execute this deposit to any Next
of Kin after his demise. I have since tried to
locate any Next of Kin without success, hence I
decided to contact you so that you can rightfully
stand as the next of kin to inherit the deposited
sum by virtue of the fact you share the same SURNAME
as my late CLIENT.
I am writing you confidentialy because you will be
able to claim this DEPOSIT because you have the same
SURNAME as my Late CLIENT.
You will be entitled to 30% of the total sum should
you be willing to assist me in this business
transaction, 10% will be earmarked for taxation
expense and I will get the remaining 60%.
I will prepare a formal agreement to guide
us in this transaction for accountability purpose.
Please reply to my private email: peter_fischer3@yahoo.co.uk

Yours truly,

PETER FISCHER