These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dear Friend

From: Mr Simpson Millar - simpsonmillar06@hotmail.com

Simpson Millar LLP
Will & Probate Solicitors
101 Borough High Street LONDON SE1 1NL
Tel: + 44-703184466
EMAIL:simpsonmillar06@hotmail.com

I wish to introduce you to a business deal which would be beneficial to
both of us and which has to be kept confidential for the purpose thereof.
I am contacting you because i know that you are capable of handling the
deal and I want to invest my money in your Country.

My name is Mr. Simpson Millar . a Lawyer based in England. I wish to seek
your consent to present you as next of kin to my late client (Kurt Kahle)
who died in the year 2000 leaving behind the sum of GBP
11,520,000.00(Eleven Million, Five Hundred and Twenty Thousand Pounds) in
a Bank in UK and no next of kin to inherit the money.

With your assistance and my professional advice we can get access to the
money because I am his Attorney and all the members of the Family died in
the Plane Crash. You can as well confirm this news at the BBC News
website:
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm)
We shall both share the funds. 60% for me and 35% to you, while 5% should
be for Expenses or your Government may require as Tax.

I look forward to your positive response at your earliest convenience now
that the Bank has written me twice to present his Next of Kin and if
possible send along your telephone number, your correct address and name
so I will
call to give you further clarification.

Regards

Simpson Millar LLP