These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dear Respectful

From: esther bah - esther_bah@yahoo.fr

Dear Respectful,

Is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my Son,intend to establish in your country.Though I have not met you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.
It is here in Abidjan my late husband before his death deposited this sum of money Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only(USD$9.5M) with a security company in Abidjan as family valuables belonging to his foreign partner,awaiting export,which he wanted to use for politics and School building in our Country before he was assassinated in Bouake.
I and my son have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside here for security and political reasons.We want you to help us reclaim and receive the consignment in your name from the security company's affiliate outside Cote d'Ivoire through diplomatic means or you come down here in Cote d'Ivoire for us to visit the security company together for the claim in your name to avoid any traces of the funds and to enable you plan for the investment in your Country.
We have carefully choosen you to enlarge me and give me the kind of motivation to grow.Moreover I will like you to be our mentor,to offer us the opportunity to turn our potentials into reality,our dreams into destiny. Clearly then,the above factors have combined as one of the reasons to raise our level of living by trying to have an investment with you and come and establish in your country with this money that is presently in the headquarters of the security and finance company, having seen you as one whose philosophy of life is similar to mine and my son Philip;one whose potential we genuinely believe.
I have plans to invest part of the money into these three investments in your Country but,if there is any other business that is better than what I have planned for, I will be very glad to follow your advice.

1)Real estate2)The transport industry
3)Textile Industry

I await your urgent and positive response.
Respectfully yours,Mrs.Esther Bah & Philip
_________________________________________________________________
Live Earth is coming.  Learn more about the hottest summer event - only on MSN.
http://liveearth.msn.com?source=msntaglineliveearthwlm