These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, June 04, 2007

Dear friend read and call 00228 925 7417

From: morrison ibekwe - barrmorrisonibekwe@myway.com

NKECHIKA CHAMBERS,
15 Rue Du France
Lome-Togo,West Africa.
Kindly Reply via office email :barrmorrisonibekwe@myway.com
PHONE: 00228 9378045

Dear Friend,

With due regards,I am Barrister Morrison Ibekwe,(SAT), a solicitor at
law,personal attorney to Eng. Jung. Woong. Kim he was a Korean Born in
AMERICA, who used to work as a contractor with Shell Development Company in
Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 17 may
2000, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a gastly
car accident along Nouvissi express Road, All occupants of the vehicle
unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to his country embassy here to
locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to search
the international business Directory in my country to locate a Trustworthy
personality that i can trust with this fund hence I contacted you to come
forward as the Next of kin to my Client.I have contacted you to assist in
repartrating this fund valued at USD$10.5 million left behind by my client
in a security vault of a security company where this huge amount was
deposited in a Security Vault as a family treasure here in Lome Togo, before
it get confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security company to
enable them the board of Directors of the Security Company to share the
money among themselves while i have all it takes to proof you the Next of
kin to my client because i have been his personal Lawyer and Adviser on
Investment matters over the years and there's nothing i do not know about
him.

And now the security company has issued me a notice to provide the next of
kin or have this fund confisicated within the next twenty one official
working days. Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for
over 2years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to
this claim since i am his lawyer and since they do not know any of my client
relation nor meet them before so for this reason anyone i present will be
accepted by the Security Company and will claim this deposit on his name
with the back up legal document i have as the personal lawyer to Eng. J. W.
Kim ,so that the deposit can be
transfered to you.

Now my questions are:-

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. What will be your commission? If you can sponsor this transfer.

Consider this and get back as soon as possible,NOTE;I have all necessary
information and legal documents needed to back you up for this claim. All I
require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
transaction through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Finally, it is my humble prayer that the information as contained herein be
accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it
deserves. I Expect your urgent response if you can handle this project. Call
me at this direct line 00228 9257417 after sending a mail for confirmation .

urgent response to this letter will be proudly appreciated.

Best Regards
Morrison Ibekwe,

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01