These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, June 04, 2007

URGENT INHERITANCE

From: Barrister Philip mIchael Equity Law Firm - equitylawfirmsl@gmail.com

EQUITY LAW FIRM(Solicitor and Investigation Agent)
C/ Plaza Castila 6B c. p. 42007 Valencia España
Tel: +34-652050955 Fax: +34-911817505
Email: equitylawfirmsl@yahoo.es


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Barrister Philip M.Wakefield of Equity Law Firm Valencia -Spain
the legal attorney to Late Mr. Mikel Arafat (American by nationality).
My client Late Mr. Mikel Arafat based in the capital city of Spain
(Madrid) where he has his textiles company. Late Mr. Mikel Arafat died on
along with his wife On 11 March 2004, Madrid train bombings.

(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3500452.stm) see this site.
Since after his death, I have made several enquiries to United State
Embassy here to locate any of his extended families, but could not succeed
for over 2 years now, I am now seeking for your consent to present you
as the next of kin of the deceased so that this account valued at ($
8.5 Million US Dollars) deposited with a financial institution security
vault in Madrid-Spain, I decided to introduce this opportunity to you as
you have the same family name with my late Client.

When the said funds was deposited by my client, He handed over to me
all the documents issued to him for the claims of the said funds in
future, because I am his personal attorney / financial adviser. Note, the
reason of contacting you is very fundamental to the doctrine of human
privileges and right. I assure you that this is 100% risk free. I will
make all the necessary arrangements to present you as the next of kin to
the asset as soon as you indicate your interest as the next of kin (The
beneficiary)

The financial firm where the treasure were deposited want to write the
fund off into their private vault as the date of claim is about to
expire, that was why they contacted me as the personal attorney / financial
adviser to search for his extended family of my late client for them
to make the claim of the said funds. Kindly indicate your interest, by
forwarding your direct telephone number and fax numbers for easy
communication. I will appreciate it much if you can fly down to Spain so that
you will sign all the necessary documents for the release of the fund,
it will only take 48 hours to get everything done.

I have made all arrangements for a successful transaction, Note on
smooth conclusion of this transaction; you will be entitled to 50% of the
total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of
any expenses that may arise during the processing of transferring the
fund to your bank account, while 20% will be donated to charity
organisations and the remaining 20% will be for me.

All I require is your honest cooperation and confidentiality to enable
us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you, from any breach
of the law. Please get in touch with me by my email or fax and for more
details regarding to this transaction.

I will be waiting for your response.

Yours Faithfully,
Barrister Philip M. Wakefield
Equity Law Firm Valencia Spain
Tel: +34 652050955
Email: equitylawfirmsl@yahoo.es