These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, June 04, 2007

Good day my friend

From: Dolly Richards - mrsdollyric4@yahoo.co.uk

Good day my friend
I know that this mail will come to you as a
surprise,please accept the content in good faith.
I do not intend to cause any grief to you and your
family.The reason for sending this mail is very fundamental because I
and My Family are in serious problem
and we need your help.My Name is Mrs Dolly Richards, daughter Of late
Mr Chico Richards.I am about to tell you something that I have not
discuss with anyone excluding my lawyer. My father was a big tine
farmer in South Africa, he uses most of wales land for farming.
The Government in South Africa gave him those lands for farming and he
will pay back when he have the money, it was like a loan. They gave
him the lands as loan .My father was very successful in the farming
business and he paid all the money he owed the Government back. Some
top officials In the Government were Jealous because of his wealth.
They wanted him to Join them carry out a dubious deal against the
Government but he refused, so they plan to kill him and claim all his
wealth to finance their dubious deal. My father has really worked hard
to be successfull in the business in South Africa.
On one faithfull day he was driving from the office and he was shot
twice by some armed men.He was rushed to the hospital by a good
Samaritan but he did not make it, he had loss so much blood and could
not survive. Before his death he transfered most of his fund to a
Security company In Holland.He gave me the contact Information to the
Security company which the fund was located.
Those people were looking for me and my family and we ran to West
Africa country for safety because they know we knew were my father
funds were lying. I contacted the Security company yesterday on how I
could collect the funds with my lawyer assistance and they told me
that I need a foreign beneficiary outside Africa because of Security
reasons. And I don?t have anyone outside the UK that will stand for me
as a beneficiary. They said they are holding (TWENTY MILLION
USDOLLARS) for my father. My father never told me the amount of the
money I was so shock.
They also said that the funds has been deposited there for about four
years now and it has accumulated
demurrage which I must pay before the consignment will be released.
All my father properties was extorted from us and confisicated.
Please assist me and my family in claiming the funds from the security
company. I and my family shall reinburse you in double of any amount
of money you spent in helping us,when you receive the total sum. As I
will travel to your country to meet you for the sharing.My lawyer told
me to look for a beneficiary. That Is my problem now, My mother is
willing to give Seven Million USDOLLARS to you if you will help the
family. Please If you can help me and my family in anyway I will
appreciate It a lot and in paying the demurrage fee.Please do reply me
and I will like you to tell me more about yourself, so that I will
know who I am dealing with.I and my family have decided that we will
pay you double of what you will pay for demurage and Seven Million
Dollars for your help. Please assure me that you will act according to
my specification herein. I will also be most glad if you can tell me a
little about yourself.Hoping to hear from you. Thank you and may the
Almighty bless you. Please reply me back to the below address:
mrsdollyric5@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you
Miss Dolly Richards