These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, June 04, 2007

From Mrs Maureen Haughey, ROI

From: Mrs. Maureen Haughey - mrshaughey_family@excite.com

From Mrs. Maureen Haughey, ROI

My Dear Friend,

I am Maureen Haughey, widow of former Taoiseach of the Republic of
Ireland, Charles J. Haughey and daughter of former Taoiseach of the
Republic of Ireland and heir to de Valera, Sean F. Lemass.

The Press has written a lot about unresolved mysteries and corruption
surrounding Charles's dealings, but I tell you something, my Charlie
was a good man. He was human and he did whatever he did. People marvel
why I stuck with Charlie and didn't speak during the mess that came
with the exposure of his affairs with Terry Keane (I just hate to think
of her). I had to stand by him through the tribunal times…. lt was to
do with what I'm doing now. No one knew the details of all Charlie's
financial dealings but me. I remain the only one who knows all who got
loans from Charlie and didn't come back to pay when he was disgraced. I
am the only one who knows about these monies and the other Ansbacher
accounts.

I write to you, an old weary woman, sick and almost tired of living. My
end is near but I will not depart until my final mission is
accomplished and I also write this with an unshaken belief in the power
of aspirations and dreams of a human being. The Irish government thinks
it can shave and reduce me to a poor widow but I have the winning ace.
A few years ago, when we weren't sure if my Charlie would be convicted,
he kept some money in trust for me in a Security and Finance company.
He did not open the account in our names so it will not be traced to us
to enable the past remain the past. The name on the account is Cedric
de Vregille. I never thought Charlie would leave me so soon and it
never occurred to me to ask if this name were fictitious or not or a
name of any of his friends. I have tried to find this man but to no
avail. The amount he deposited in this name is €30,000,000 (Thirty
Million Euros). I want an honest person to come forward and lay claims
to this amount, moreover to use the funds as instructed by me. I have
all the documents needed, I just need a face for the name.

I have mapped out 10% of the funds for you, as you will help us (you
and I) execute this job. As soon as I receive your acceptance for this
work I shall give you necessary details of my solicitor who will
facilitate the release of the funds in your name. Please reply me via
my personal email: mrshaughey_family@excite.com

For my security and the sake of letting sleeping dogs lie, I strongly
advice that you keep our dealings confidential. You can read more about
my Charlie from:

http://www.ireland.com/focus/haughey/ITstories/story11.htm
http://www.teachersparadise.com/ency/en/wikipedia/c/ch/charles_haughey.html
http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=548983&lastnode_id=0

Thank You