These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, June 04, 2007

Stay bless

From: Seydou Kader - seydou_kader@yahoo.fr

Dearest One,

Before i say anything, I would like you to excuse me for my intrusion into your private life, I am Kader Seydou from Ivory Coast. I am an orphan and the only son of Mr and Mrs Ghali Aziz Seydou,who past aways couple of years ago, My father was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death .I never grew to know my mother because my late father told me that i lost my mother two days after she gave brith to me.

My Father was assassinated by rebels following the political uprising. Before his death he deposited the sum of US$35m united states dollars here in a private security Company which was for the importation of cocoa processing machine.

Note, according to my late father the money is in two trunk box and he did not disclose to the security company the real content of the box, he did it for the safety of the fund according to him, in the doucment i found in his room after his dead he decleard to the security company that the box contains a family valuables which his son Kader is the only next of kin.

Due to the political crises in my country Cote d'Ivoire and my age which will not allowed me to handel this humg amount of money i am seeking for your help and assitance to help me Inverst this money in a profitable business in your country i will like you to know that all the vital documents issued to my late father during the time he deposited the box with the security company, stating that this box is under their custody.

I want you to do me a favour, to help me invest this money in your country for our joint business investment which you will be controling as I do not have any knowledge of investment, that will be after we retreive the box from the security company.I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me, indicate your interest in replying soonest, so that I will furnish you with details towards forwarding copies of the documents for your confirmation

Looking forward to read from you stay bless.

Thanks and best Regards.
Kader Seydou...

---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses