These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, June 25, 2007

MY DEAR BELOVED

From: Sis edwige Didier - edwige4jesus3@yahoo.fr

My dear beloved in christ,
Grace and peace be unto you ,from God our father,and from the lord Jesus Christ.
I dont want you to feel sorry for me after reading this mail,i only want you to amend your ways and accept jesus christ more and more as your lord and saviour for the life eternal. As for me;i know where iam going. I knows that iam going to rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus christ immediately i lives this earth that is full of torns and tares.

Iam Sister Edwige Didier(52),The wife of Late Ambassador Lawrence Didier,the former Ambassador of coted'ivoire to Brazil.
My husband and our two children was killed by the rebels opposing president Lawrent Gbagbo's government in the year 2004 in my country home in coted'ivoire;i still remembers the way they stormed our house in the night of 5th march 2004 at about 19hrs,attacked my husband and my children and snuffed lifes out of them.
Yy saviour was that my legs could not carry me out of the bathroom that i was taking my bath,so i stayed put in the bathroom for more than 3hours,but when i was able to came out,what my eyes saw was the lifeless bodies of my Husband and My children.May their souls continue to rest in the bossom of the lord.

When my husband was alive,both of us were born again christains. so i was able to bore and handle the situation because i knows that the scripture says that the death of a righteouse man is a life in transition into glory.
Before the death of my husband,he had quit politics and was a cocoa farmer and exporter.
He made lot of money and had many assets in and outside the country,all this i later found out are VANITY according to the preacher.

Due to the lost of my whole family at my old age of 49, i suffered High Blood Pressure and i have suffered stroke three times since 2005.

Just recently,i was diagnozed of a Cancer my Doctor identified as ESOPHAGEAL CANCER and medical experts said that i have few months to live on earth.

On this regard, i decided to utilize the fruit of my husband's labour for the good work of the my lord. i shared the houses and other properties to my husband's extended family and my own father's familly, i donated a hectar of land to my church and do other things that i believes that our lord jesus christ is happy because i did it.

The only remaining of my husbands assets is an account in a bank in my country Coted'Ivoire holding the sum of six million,three hundred and fifty thousand United State Dollars ($US6,350,000:00).
I have gave it a thaught and have decided to use this for further propagating the work of charity in the world.

I am contacting you to ask you to help me distribute this money to Churches,ministries,motherless babies homes,old age care trust centres and other charity organisations that you know or you can open one if you can be able to handle it.
I decided to contact you after searching for an honest person around me and found no one because the scripture says that the heart of men are full of evils, so i decided to contact someone that i do not know from adam because i believes that the wrath of God shall befall you should you try to divert this money to your personal use.

To avoid the Ananiasical temptation of diverting this money into your personal account, i have decided to give you 25% of the total money for yourself while you shall use the remaining 75% for the work of charity for my sake.

Before you decides if you can be able to do this work for the lord, i want you to know that Vanity upon Vanities all are vanity, thus said the preacher in Ecclesiaste 1 vs 2.
I also want you to remember what that happened to Ananias And his wife Sapphira in Acts of Apostles chapter 5 verse 1 to 10 when they tried to divert what they suposed to give to the lord into their personal use,what shall it benefit a man to gain the whole world and lost his soul; so try to avoid all this temptation.

If you believes that you can be able to handle this work of charity,plz contact me immediately for more discusion on how to transfer the fund to your country for the project as soon as possible since iam no longer able to do anyhting by myself now.
I have being here in the hospital since 8months now awaiting the day that My lord shall call my name from the book and asks me to come over to him and iam not afraid o death because i know that HE shall never forsake me.
Grace and peace be with you-Amen.
plz always remember me and my later husband and children in your prayer.
you can reply me back through edwdidier@hotmail.fr
Your sister in the lord,
Sis. Edwige


---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses