These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, June 25, 2007

PRIVATE CONFIDENTIAL

From: patrickduru - patrickduru1@gawab.com

From Mr Patrick Duru.
Account Manager Of Centre Point Bank PLC.
ICON Building,
Plot 999F, Idejo/Danmole Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos
Tele: +23-401 761-6118
E-mail:patrickduru1@o2.pl
Dear Friend,

My name is Mr Patrick Duru, a personal Accountant Manager to an Engineer who is a foriegner from your country, who till his death was a Contractor with Impressario Nigeria Limited/Moenier Oil & Gas Consult and Nigerian Ports authority. Here in after shall be referred to as my client.On Saturday, 4 May, 2002, in plane crash. Let me refer you to the front page of (BBC) World News of Saturday, 4 May 2002,). You can check it through their websiteat,)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968616.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968300.stm
http://www.usafricaonline.com/ngrkanocrash.html

Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track you over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you I have contacted you to assist in epatriating the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank,the name of the bank is.(CENTRE POINT BANK PLC) where this huge Monry is deposits his lodgeds, where the deceased had an account valued at about ($10.5 million US dollars).the bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next thirty official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 4 years now l seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US10.5 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money.60% shall be for me and 40% for you.

I have all neccessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legal arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please, if you are willing to transact this business with me, kindly get back to me as soon as you received this email, in your return mail, private contact telephone number, fax number full name and address to enable us file letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals before the transfer. And reply through my private/ alternative email address: patrickduru1@o2.pl
Looking forward to your response,

Regards,
Mr Patrick Duru
PRIVATE $ CONFIDENTIAL

________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com