These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, June 25, 2007

USASCIIBSSBTRUVLIFlPVVIgSEVMUCA

From: ALI HUSSIEN - hussiencharity@aol.co.uk

Dear Friend,


As you read this, Please I don't want you to feel sorry for me,
because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is
Ali Hussien a merchant from Morocco.I have been Diagnosed with

Esophageal
Cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical


treatment, and right now I have only about a few time to

live,according
to medical diagnosis.


I have always lived a pleasant and steadfast life with the fear of the
almighty Lord, I have always been generous all my

life and caring for the needs of people around me and most especially
my family members.At this point because I am very


sick, I have been rejected and abandoned by my family members and all
my close friends and associate to whom I have always

rendered a helping hand, I have willed and given most of my properties
and assets to my immediate and extended family


member's over the previous years. I want the Almighty Lord to be
merciful to me and accept my soul, So I have decided to

contact you today to help me distribute my last wealth to some Charity
Organizations, as I want this to be one of the last

good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed monies to some charity organization's in

the
Egpty,Morroco and Algeria. Now that my health has

deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. At a point I
had once nominated a close family member to help me

distribute some certain amount to a charity house only for me to find
out later that she parted with the funds for her own

selfish interest.

I can no longer trust and rely upon them as they seem not to be
contented with what I have left for them. For this singular

reason I have decided to take my faith in my own hands by contacting
you a total stranger to help me stand as my beneficiary

to a deposit a of ( £15,000,000.00 ( Fifteen Million Great British
Pounds Sterlings Only) which were proceeds from my

business ventures that I deposited as family valuables with a
Security/Holding Firm in the UK, and help me stand as my

executor to distribute this amount to some charity homes and less
priviledged children's organization that I would provide

for you in due course.

I shall set aside 15% of this funds for you and for your humanitarian
assistance if you decide to execute this project for

me without lust and greed,Please kindly endeavour as much as possible
to keep my contact with you very,very confidential

in utmost secrecy for the safety and overall objective of this
transaction.


I await your trust worthy response.


Your Friend


Ali Hussien.


e-mail: hussiencharity@aol.co.uk