These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, June 25, 2007

My Personal Offer to you

From: Varden R Edward - varden_richard_edward1@yahoo.co.uk

Barr. Richard Edward Varden(Esq.)
For T. Malcolm Chambers & Advocates
Tel : + 44-702-4054044

Private Email : varden_richard_edward1@yahoo.co.uk

Good day,

I am Barrister Richard Edward Varden personal Attorney to Ronald Lake
and Joyce Lake who used to work with Frank Howard Allen Realtors. On
the 31st of January 2000, my client and his wife were involved in a
Plane Crash (Alaska Airlines Flight 261) all passengers unfortunately
lost their lives, since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of
my clients extended relatives but this proved unsuccessful.

You can read more about there death on this website below:
http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

After all these several unsuccessful attempts, since it's not
compulsory that the next-of-kin must be a blood relation to the
deceased, hence I contacted you because you are from the same
country with my late client, Be informed that a next-of-kin can be
anybody, friends or organization.

Presently,the Bank where the deceased (my client) had a Deposit valued
at US$74,980,000.00 Million issued me a notice to provide the
next-of-kin to my client to receive its benefit or have the account
confiscated, so I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating this
benefit left behind by my client before they get confiscated or
declared unserviceable by the Bank.

To this effect, I now seek your consent to present you to the Bank as
the next of kin of the deceased (my Client) so that the proceeds of
this Deposit valued at US$74,980,000.00 Million can be paid to you and
then you and I can share the money; 70% to me and 25% to you, while 5%
will be used in settling any incurred expenses on both sides.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch
with me via my private Email: varden_richard_edward1@yahoo.co.uk with
the below details immediately you acknowledge the good receipt of this
message.

Full Name:
Full Address:
Telephone Number:
Fax Number:
Mobile Number:
Private Email:
Age:
Occupation:
Country of Origin:
Sex:
Marital Status:

Your prompt response is highly imperative.

Yours sincerely,

Barr. Richard E. Varden (Esq