These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Beloved In Christ

From: Rev Jmes - revjames2007@yahoo.ca

Beloved In Christ,

My name is Reverend Father James Gleeson,I wish to inform you that the Lawer to Late Mrs Stella Moyo contacted me on October 12th to inform me that Mrs Stella Moyo Left a box with the Security company which contains about $89 Million Dollars,and made me to understand that you were surpose to claim this money from the Security company since Mrs Stella Moyo WILL it on your favour.But unfortunately,you could not meet up with the Security company demands for fee before the box will be released to you.

The Lawyer told me that he made a promise to Mrs Stella Moyo before she died that he will ensure that the money is received from the security company and that nothing will make the box to be abandoned to the Security company,He ask me to claim the box from the security company so that the security company do not cease the box.

He gave me the contact of the security company and I did contact the Security company and they demanded for my Address,phone and fax number,and told me that before they will release the box to us the church,we are to pay the sum of $ 65,000:00 .I contacted the Lawyer about this and he gave me the advise to comply with the security company and ensure the security company releases the box to me.

We had a Launching on two Sundays and was able to raise this money before they could release the box to us.To God be the glory we paid this money to the account that the security company gave to us and they release the box to us, we have started some church projects in some countries with this money,and I called the Lawyer on the phone and informed him that the Lord have don't it and that we have received the box from the Security company.

But the Lawyer told me that by right,we are not the right person that Mrs Stella WILL the box to but you, and have asked us now to show gratitude by compasating you who is the rightful beneficiary so that the effort that you made already will not be in vain.

Because of this,I have left $2.5 Million with the Citi bank Plc and wants you now to contact the Citi bank to claim this money as it is now on your favour.

You are to Contact Mr.Karen Quintana and the email is Unionbankpayment@mail2consultant.com

Contact the bank now for the release of this money to your bank account.Let me know as soon as you receive the money from the bank.

Thank you and God Bless You.


Rev Father James Gleeson