These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

PARTNERSHIP

From: williamsadabaterraes - williamsadaba01@terra.es

Dear Friend,
I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business
as a means of investment abroad. I do not know too well on how this is
done in your country,So i will need you to help me in this regard. My
preference is any good profit yeilding businesss and i would appreciate
any viable ideas you could come up with. I will also need you to help
me look for properties like homes and lands for sale as i am proposing
to invest the sum of twenty one Million United States Dollars
($21,000,000 USD) for this. I do not know if you can and will be of
help to me.

For a brief on my personality; My name is Elder David Archer, a
zimbabwian bazed in U.K. I am a retired Business man formally into
private Shipping Business(Archer shipping lines). I am 62 years of age,
married with a wife and 4 lovely kids. I dropped my Shipping business
because it wasn't producing profitable income. I have had so much
problems with the British Authority just because am a foreiner i
believe. My need for this business proposition and to acquire these
properties is very urgent as i am planing to move out of this country
with my family down to your country. I want you to also help in finding
a good home where my family and i will live
in. ( Mini Estate ) Please i expect your good and prompt reply so that
we can proceed swiftly. I will need your

1. Name:
2. Residential address:
3. Phone number:
4. fax numbers :
5: Occupation
6. Country:

Send your information to chimaco04@yahoo.it

Best Regards
Mr Elder David Archer


Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
Infórmate pinchando aqu