These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

From Miss Juliette Kouaou

From: Juliette Kouaou - j_juliettekouaou@yahoo.fr

From: Miss Juliette Kouaou Cocody,Abidjan. Ivory Coast.
Good Day, ASSISTANCE TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY. I am Juliette kouaou the only daughter of late Dr Kouaou Daniel of blessed memory, who was the Director General of the Cocoa Export Corporation(C.E.C.) of Ivory Coast and My late parents were killed by the rebels in our residence town of Bouake the second economic capital in Ivory Coast few years ago.
My father was a wealthy Cocoa merchant before he was killed together with my mother by the rebels. My parents were kidnapped and taken away by the rebels who occupied our town Bouake when they wanted to confiscate our house. Fortunately I was at school in the Capital Abidjan. I only met my father in a terrible condition with the Red Cross officials who found him half dead. Talking of my mum, my dad confirmed that she could bear her torture and bullets for only about 15 minutes and she gave up. My father was hospitalized for some days before his death in a Red Cross hospital in Yamoussoukro.
My father revealed to me that he deposited the sum of 3 million dollars contained in a box in a security company in Abidjan using my name, his only daughter as the next of kin. The security company is not aware of the real contents of the box. He told me that he intended to use the money for investment abroad, that I should look for someone abroad to help me fulfil this dream. That I should pray and find a trustworthy foreign business partner who would help me to invest this money in profitable business venture overseas.
I have contacted the security company and informed them of my desire to free the deposit and also informed them that my father's foreign partner will be helping me do that, they have agreed to either release the box containing the money to me here on your arrival or send the box to you by a special diplomatic arrangement in case you may not come here.
You shall also search for good investment, so that I will invest the money wisely.I have agreed to give you 15% of the total sum and 5% mapped out for expenses. Immediately you receive this message for more information to enable me proceed in earnest towards concluding all arrangements with the Security Company the fund. No other person knows about this money only you. Awaiting your most urgent response.Thanks for your co-operation and remain blessed.
Best Regards,Miss Juliette Kouaou.
_________________________________________________________________
Le blog Messenger de Michel, candidat de la Nouvelle Star : analyse, news, coulisses… A découvrir !
http://michel-nouvelle-star2007.spaces.live.com