These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Your help will immensively

From: MrPhillip Ralphr - phillip4ralphruk@yahoo.co.uk

220 Balham High Road
Central London W17 7BQ
United Kingdom,London.
Good Day Sir,

Compliment of the day, Greetings to you from London. Please, I humbly seek for your help very urgently with hope and believe you wouldn÷Ö fail me, both now and in future to come. I am Mr.Phillip Ralph, The personal attorney to Mr. William lee, a businessman based here in London. Mr. William Lee (my client) On the 21st of April 2002,were involved in a car accident with his Family in which all occupants of the vehicle died.

Mr. William Lee before his death deposited the sum of {15 Million US Dollars} with the Credit Suisse First Boston (Europe) London as an investment deposit for three years (3 yrs). Since his death I have made several restless attempts in locating any of my clients extended relatives, but this attempt so far has been unsuccessful. After this several unsuccessful attempts, hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to please assist me in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where the deposit was made as they have noted. But due to the fact that you can be of assistance to me, i request for your assistance. Now the Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the money confiscated within the next fourteen official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessfully in locating the relatives for few years now, I seek your consent if you are interested to present you as the next of kin of the deceased. Be assured that all legal documents to aid your claim for this fund and to prove your relationship with the deceased will be arranged for. Your help will immensively be appreciated with 30% of the total sum.

All I require from you is honesty and your full co-operation to enable us sees this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please accept my sincere apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this mail if you do not appreciate this proposition I have offered you.

However, if you do please include your Phone and Fax number in your response for better communication and transaction details.

My Best regards,

Mr.Phillip Ralph.


---------------------------------

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notesblok.


---------------------------------

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notesblok.

---------------------------------

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notesblok