These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, July 17, 2007

BLESS YOU Greetings to you in the name of God AlmightyI am

From: REBECCA REBECCA - mnzike_private@rediffmail.com

BLESS YOU

Greetings to you in the name of God

Almighty.I am Mrs. Rebbecca Hassan
a widow to Late Farouk Hassan

Muhammad. Rebbecca is sequel to my

newly
found faith, Christianity.

AM AWARE THAT THIS IS

CERTAINLY AN

UNCONVENTIONAL APPROACH

TO STARTING
A RELATIONSHIP HOWEVER I

WOULD WANT YOU TO GIVE THIS

PROPOSAL A GOOD
THOUGHT. I CRAVE YOUR MOST

DESIRED INDULGENCE.

I am an old woman; suffering from

cancer. From all indications, my
condition is really deteriorating and is

quite obvious that I may not
live long, because the cancer stage is

very severe. My late husband
died in an air crash on the 31st October

1999 in an Egyptian airline
Boeing 990 with other passengers on

board. You can confirm this fact
from the website which was aired by

the BBC WORLDNEWS:
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/ameri

cas/502503.stm)

and my only daughter died in BOMB

ATTACK LONDON.
My late husband was very wealthy

and after his death, I inherited all
his business and wealth. My personal

physician told me that I may not
live for so long and I am so scared

about this. So, I now decided to
divide part of this wealth, by

contributing to the well being of less
privileged people in the society;

America, Canada, Africa, Europe and
Asian Countries. I understand my

request of you is no doubt tasking. I
selected you for this Purpose and

prayed over it. I am willing to
donate the sum of $9,000,000.00 Million

US Dollars to you for the
development of the wellbeing of

handicapped in the society and also as
aids for the less privileged around your

country, and i have mapped
out $1,700.000.00 for your own

personal use to help me for this work -
this will stand for logistic and your

compensation. Please note that,
this fund is with a Security Bank.

Therefore immediate application for
the transfer of the money in your name

or your home.

Please, do not reply me if you have the

intention of using this fund
for personal use, than enhancement of

the comfort of the Handicapped.
Lastly, I want you/your home to be

praying for me as regards my entire
life and my health because I have come

to find out since my spiritual
birth lately that wealth acquisition

without God one's life is vanity
upon vanity.

Mrs. Rebecca Hassan

________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com