These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Your Patnership Is Needed

From: Robert Green - robert_grn22@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Mutual Investments with you??From: Robert Green(Mr.)49 Charring Cross, Admiralty Arch, LondonSW1A 2DX. U.K.Dear Friend, I, am Robert Green (Mr.), Chief Auditor, Royal Bank of Scotland, UK. I am writing this letter to ask for your assistance and full co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department with you. I am contacting you based on trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this deal.I discovered an abandoned sum in one of our accounts, with holding balance sum valued at 12.5M (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) belonging to late Mr. Andreas Schranner. A real estate property magnate and an oil merchant, trading in the arabian gulf coast.He died with all his family on Monday, 31 July, 2000. His account has been left dormant since he died. The account has no other beneficiary to claim the funds and his company has no idea about his account with our bank. This was all the clear evidence I got from my discreet investigations I

personally conducted over this account. View this site for details: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stmHowever, by virtue of my position as civil servant and staff of this bank, I cannot acquire this money in my name. I hereby solicit your consent to present you as the Next of kin and beneficiary of this late Mr. Andreas Schranner. In other for the funds to be release for payment to you, as next of kin and we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage of 35% for you my partner, while 55% for me, 9% will be used as pay-back to both parties for all local and foreign expenses we might ensure in this project. While 1% the remainder shall be given to a reputable orphanage home as charity donations because the money is owned by a deceased person. This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act, funds will be released to you after necessary
processes have been followed. If you are interested, please reply through email, so that I will give your futher deatils to proceed.Thank you for your understanding and willingness to corperate. I wait your urgent response soon. Best Regards, Robert Green (Mr)Chief Auditor

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com