These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, July 17, 2007

kindly be of assistance

From: MR NASHAT BOTROS - mr.nasbot191@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend ,

I am contacting you based on trust and i believe you will treat this offer with keen interest and utmost sincerity. My name is MR NASHAT BOTROS ,I leave in Lebanon with my family for over 28 years,although I was born in usa where i had my education as well.

Following the recent crises between the israeli forces and the hezbollahs militant group in lebanon, my business has suffered a tremendous set back. I run a currency trading company and money exchange bureau in beirut. During one of the israelis airstrike in lebanon, my office building was razed to nothing leaving 13 people dead and over 300 injured.

The reason why iam contacting you is to find out if I can invest my money in your line of business.It has become very necessary for me to diversify my interest in the area of investment. I have in cash the sum of 10 million dollars ,Iam searching for a responsible and credible partner who can receive this fund on my behalf and invest it in real estate or another line of business. There is a trusted diplomat who can fly the money to your country with diplomatic tag once we agree. I am presently undergoing treatment in London because we were evacuated to Cyprus,I was fly to london by a MUslem doctor,and has advised that i may have to be in hospital for a long time because of my internal injury the Bomb blast caused me even suggesting to seek for another foreign assistance.

I dont know what will happen to me in the next day as my life is as stake all my familly has gone during the bomb strike. Please let me know urgently if you can be trusted .From the proceeds of our business you will be entitled to 30%. while 70% will be for me. I am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible to assure me you can assist me and could be trusted .

N.B,Please reply to this email[mr.nasbot191@yahoo.co.uk] .

I await your reply ,

Best regards.

Mr Nashat Botros