These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Kind And Urgent Attention

From: George Rebbeca - grebbeca2001@yahoo.com.cn

Kind And Urgent Attention!!

l am Mrs.Rebbeca George Marshal,chief executive of harrison oil . l know
this proposal will come to you as a surprise because we have not met
before either physically or through correspondence,and I have no doubt in
your ability to handle this proposal involving huge sum of money. My
husband is Chief George Harry Marshal Chairman, Harrison Oil (Now Late)he
was the Chairman of the opposition Party in Nigeria ANPP in South South
Nigeria,but was murdered in cold blood by unknown gun men just a two weeks
to the April 19th 2003 Election the Election that brought this present
evil Government to power for the second time. My husband was killed
because he wanted the Nigerians to live a very happy live,but the
bucanneers that has been ruling this beautiful country for over 35 years
refuse to allow a change,so they decided to kill him in order to have
their way.Meanwhile we are from Eleme (an oil rich town) in south south
Nigeria. My Community Produces 5.8% of the total crude oil production in
Nigeria and 0.5% of the Dollar value of each barrelis paid to my husband
as royalty by the Federal Government since he is from oil rich region.

My husband was also the Chairman of ELEME Special Oil Trust Fund.In his
position as the Chairman of the Oil Trust Fund, he made some money which
he left for me as the only apparent. The money is Twenty Million, Seven
Hundred Thousand US Dollars(US$20.7m).This Money originated from the
accumulated royalties due to poor banking system in Nigeria and political
instability as a result of long stay of Military in Government. He
deposited this Money in a Strong Room/VAULTS with an open Beneficiary in a
security company pending when he would finish arrangement to transfer it
Abroad. He was planning this before they murdered him inside his living
room .Just before my husband was murdered, one day he called me and told
me this Government might kill him if care isnot taken due to the
differences he had with the Government. But he is not worried he says if
they kill him since he is fighting the cause of the poor masses.Then he
called my attention to the money and charged me to look for a Foreigner
who would assist me in the transfer/investment of the funds abroad.So l
would be very grateful if you could accept to help me achieve this great
objective.I promise to give you 30% of the total funds transferred to your
vital bank account as compensation for your assistance. To eneble us
commence on the transaction I will appreciate that you send to me the
following information stated below:

1. Your Full Name.
2. Your Contact Address.
3. Your Telephone and Fax Number.

Upon the receipt of this information with this information,I shall provide
you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand
the transaction. Please observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured
that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I
shall require your assitance to invest my share in your country. Thanks
for your anticipated assistance and may God bless you as you help me out
of thius hurdles.

Best Regards,

Mrs.Rebbeca George Marshal