These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, July 17, 2007

MY WISHCrawford Charity Foundation

From: Lady Helen Crawford - ap_westleychambers@yahoo.co.uk

Lady Helen Crawford.
38 Old Church Street,
London, England.

Here writes Lady Helen Crawford, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am
married to Sir William Crawford an Englishman who is dead. My husband was
into private practice all his life before his death. Our life together as
man and wife lasted for three decades without child. My husband died after
a protracted illness. My husband and I made a vow to uplift the
down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he had passion for
persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or
financial predicament.I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a Child
from this relationship, which never came.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Twenty Five Million
Pounds (25,000,000.00 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling) which were
derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his
bank here in UK(all records kept by my family lawyer). Presently, this
money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have
limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering
from.Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to
the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family, and me I
have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift
which comes from my Late husbands effort to establish a charity home
called "Crawford Charity Foundation" for the upkeep of the down- trodden
and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit
this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons
and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused or invested
into ill perceived ventures.Hence the reason for taking this bold
decision. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to
my deteriorating health and also because of the presence of my husband
relatives around me. I do not want them to know about this development.I
cannot give this fund to anybody here in England because my Husband
relatives have people in high places and will frustrate all attempts
within this country. Moreso they do not know about this Twenty Five
Million Pounds sterling deposit that my husband made. Presently, this
deposit is known by I, our family lawyer and now you.

Contact my family lawyer Barrister Paul Westley (ESQ) with this specified
email address email: ap_westleychambers@yahoo.co.uk Tell him that I have
WILLED £25,000,000 to you by quoting my personal reference number
Law/chamber/solicitors/rt/osb/WILL/9834520012 and I have also notified him
that I am WILLING that amount to you for a specific and good work.

Please, assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope to
hear from you that you have contacted my family lawyer with the email
address above as he is waiting to receive your reply.

Remain blessed your Sister,
Lady Helen Crawford