These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 02, 2007

Confitdental urgent reply waiting pace thanks

From: anderson garang - anderson2garang@yahoo.co.uk

Hello

Good day and greetings in the name of God.You may be wondering who is this and how did he get my contact. Yes, I will ask the same quetion if approached this way.I am Anderson Garang, the son of mr. John garang who died in helicopter crash in July 30th,2005. I my mother and my sister ,inherited the sum ($42 Milllion USD) from my late father, who was the the Vice President of Sudan, before he died.

But before the he died, he deposited the money,with ICB International Bank in Ghana,West Africa. I have discuss with the Bank management they show us the legal agreement that stated that we must produce a foreign partner, before they can release the money as legally signed by my late father at the time he deposited this money.

But presently we want you to help us receive this money as our foreign partner; we just want you to deal with the Bank directly, to stand for us before the Bank as the new beneficiary of this Fund. And I will want you to agree that you take 30% of the Total money for your assistance and invest the rest for us and buy a house we will stay and continue our education with your wise counsel in Your country. All documents covering this fund are with me and Every thing is legal according to the United Nation Approval. Please do contact me with this informations so I can send all the documents regarding this transaction to you, so you can understand clearly. You may take this offer or leave it, this is a chance of life time for both of us.

I will also like you to urgent send me the following infromations listed below;

1.Your full address details,2,Passport copy or pictures of yours,3.Telephone number and cell phone number,4fax number to enbale me fax you all the vita ducoments covering the funds in the ICB Bank here in Ghana Accra.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Anderson Garang

---------------------------------
Nervous about who has your email address? Yahoo! Mail can help you win the war against spam