These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 02, 2007

Urgent Assistance

From: markson williams - marksonwilliams@suomi24.fi

above named Finance house. I have decided, to Contact you on a business
Transaction that requires confidentiality, Trust and transparency,
where both of us have a lot to benefit, during, my Investigation and
auditing in the Accounts section, I came across a, huge Sum of money
belonging to a deceased person. Though I know that, contact of this
nature will make any one apprehensive and worried, I am, assuring You
that everything has been taken care of, and you have, nothing to fear
At all and I would be very glad if you would allow me bring, you to a
Clearer picture of what is on ground, what we intend to do and, how we
Intend to do it. This enquiry involves a client who shares your
surname. It was brought, to my knowledge that the aforementioned client
died intestate and, nominated No next of kin to the title over
investments made. We came to know, of you Via the London. Global. Data
base. Center (L.G.D.C.) Hence I am, making this Contact. The essence of
this communication with you is to Request that you provide me with
information on 2 KEY issues. 1. Are you aware of any investment of
considerable value made by such a Person with any Private Bankers? 2.
Can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your eligibility to assume?
Status of next of kin to the deceased? He died in an air crash along
with his wife on the 31st October 1999 in, an Egyptian airline Boeing
1990 with other passengers on board. You Can, confirm this fact from
the website which was aired by the BBC WORLD: NEWS: http://news.bbc.co.
uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm Since his death, none of his
relatives or associates have come forward, to. Lay claims to his funds
as next-of-kin, and on my own I have Made, concerted effort to locate
any of his relatives but all proved Abortive. Based on the ethics and
policies of the bank, it would be Declared. Unclaimed and taken to the
treasury of the bank as capital base. Of the bank, because already the
account has been tagged dormant because it. Has. Exceeded the normal
functional number of years. We cannot release the funds from his
account unless someone applies for. It or lays claim as the next-of-kin
to the deceased as indicated in, our. Banking guidelines. Upon this
discovery, I now seek your permission And.assistance to present you and
have you stands as a next of kin to the.deceased, so that the funds can
be released and transfer to you, as all .documentations will be
carefully worked out by me for it to be Released. In your favor as the
beneficiary's next of kin, if not the Members of, the board of
directors will utilise it for their personal aggrandisement. Because
after six years as this is the fifth year going it Will be. Called back
to the bank treasury as unclaimed bills and shared Amongst the.
Directors of the bank, so it is on this note I decided to seek For
whom. His name shall be used as the next of kin/beneficiary rather than
Allow. The bank directors to share it amongst themselves at the end of
the Year. It may interest you to know that I have secured from the
probate Commission an order of mandamus to locate any of the deceased
Beneficiaries. Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance
of our mutual .business Endeavour by furnishing me with the following
Information if .you is interested. 1. A beneficiary name, in order for
me to prepare the documents for Transfer in your name. 2. Direct
Telephone and fax numbers. For our personal contact and for Easy
communication between both of us. Upon your acceptance I shall send you
my identity for more .confidentiality and trust in each other as I
shall trust you not to elope At .completion. If this proposal is
acceptable by you, please endeavor to Contact .me immediately. Do not
take undue advantage of the trust I have .bestowed in you, I