These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 02, 2007

THANKS

From: REVDAVIS HARRY - revdavisharry@21cn.com

Hello friend,

Firstly, I want to sincerely apologize for my inability to have contacted you before now, in fact I have been on a 2 months course in New Zealand please bear with me.

I am Rev. Desmond Koffi, I was the account officer to your late relative an engineer and a contractor with Shell Oil producing company here in Dakar Senegal who died as a result of a motor car accident alongside Airport express road.

I have been searching for any of his relatives to come up for his inheritance claim which he left with us. He deposited with us here in CITIGROUP DUSENEGAL, a total sum of $8.2Million US Dollars in a fixed deposit account, and since his sudden death none of his family members has come for claim of this money leaving the account dormant.

Now from our outstanding records there is no next of kin found in his profile and the Bank authorities has given me 4 weeks to locate any of his family relatives or have the fund confiscated.

So it is on this verge I have decided to trace any of his relatives at least with the same last name, which your email address was electronically provided to me thereby my contacting you to urgently come and front as the next of kin so as to claim this money before the bank confiscate it.

I urge you to urgently contact me so as to give you guide lines and details on how you will file your claim application to the bank before they consficate this money.

Meanwhile, you should forward the following information of yours to me immediately to enable me inform the bank that I have found the his relative.

(1)YOUR FULL NAME & ADDRESS
(2)YOUR PROFESSION AND AGE
(3)COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION
(4)EQUITY HOME OF CREDIT (YES OR NO)
(5)TELEHONE AND FAX NUMBER

More importantly, you should keep every information confidential to avoid information theft.

I await your earliest response.

Please call me once you recieve this mail.

Rev. Desmond Koffi.
Ph: +221 230 7594

_________________________________________________________________
Appelez vos amis de PC à PC -- C'EST GRATUIT
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview