These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 02, 2007

Finance Minister of BruneiPLEASE REPLY

From: Prince Fayad Bolkiah - fmbolkiah@bk.ru

Dear Friend,

I am Prince Fayad Bolkiah, the eldest son of Prince Jefri Bolkiah, former
Finance Minister of Brunei, the tiny oil-rich sultanate on the Gulf Island
of Borneo.

I will save your time by not amplifying my extended royal family history,
which has already been disseminated by the international media during the
controversial dispute that erupted between my father and his stepbrother,
the sultan of Brunei Sheik Muda Hassanal Bolkiah. As you may know from the
international media, the sultan had accused my father of financial
mismanagement and impropriety of US$14.8 billion dollars.

This was as a result of the Asian financial crisis that made my fathers
company Amedeo Development Company and government owned Brunei Investment
Company to be declared bankrupt during his tenure in office. However my
father was kept under house arrest, his bank accounts and private
properties including a crude oil export refinery were later confiscated
by the sultanate. Furthermore during this unfortunate period, I was
advised to evacuate my immediate family outside the sultanate to avoid
further prosecution from the sultan and his security operatives, but
before I could do that I was placed under house arrest after being beaten
by the Sultans security men and I had no access to phone, but I have a
laptop from which I am sending you this mail. Some of the guards here are
still loyal to me.

Before my Incaceration, I went ahead to dispatch the sum of Four hundred
and twenty Million United States Dollars (US$420,000,000.00).

The money has now been deposited as valuables into different private
security and trust company for safe keeping abroad. The money was split
and kept in the following countries in this proportion: US$50 Million is
in London, US$160 Million is in china, US$40 Million is in Thailand, and
US $170 Million in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

Please if you know you can assist in claiming and investing it in real
estate/property to guarantee the future survival of my family, contact me
fast so that I'll give you contact information of the security company in
Europe and other parts of the world where the funds are deposited. For
your assistance i will compensate you with 25% of the total sum and
another 5% shall be set aside to defray any expenses that may arise.

Please I count on your absolute confidentiality, transparency and trust
while looking forward to your prompt response towards a swift conclusion
of this business transaction through my email address as follows:
fmbolkiah@bk.ru

Thanks & May you remain blessed.

I remain yours sincerely,
Prince Fayad Bolkiah