These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 05, 2007

ATTENTION THINK ABOUT ME

From: Sandra Akos - sandyakos@hotmail.com

Hello Dear Friend,Greetings to you. I want you to give me your audience for few minutes to share this proposition.My
name is Sandra Akos. I am the widow of Mr. Kingsley Akos who passed
away on 22nd June, 2005 from gun short by armed robbers who invaded our
house that fateful day and carted away with so much valuables and
money. We however suspected a planned operation because he was the only
one who was short despite I was in the house as well as his younger
brother. I am Liberian by birth and my husband a Ghanaian. I
am writing you because I need your assistance. His family members have
stripped me of all he left behind. This is because I did not give my
husband a son before he died and I came in to Ghana as a refugee before
meeting my husband. We were married for two years before his death.I
however received the greatest hope of my life when his lawyer called me
few days back that my husband left a will in which he left a deposit he
made with a bank here in Accra Ghana worth about US$3.7m. He showed me
the documents in which my name was clearly mentioned as the next of kin
and only one who have access to the money. He made the money from his
business and road construction engineer and gas pipeline contractor.
All papers to the source of the money are also intact.I
do not know what to do now with the money because my husband's family
are already angry with me since they heard of it. Please permit me to
ask you some candid and honest question:1. Will you be able to assist me as your own sister?2. Will you be honest enough not to cheat me of this inheritance if I bestowed it on you temporarily?3. Will 15% of the total money be enough to compensate you if you decide to assist me?I
asked all these questions because I have suffered a lot all my life
from the war that ravaged my country which claimed my entire family and
my husband's death which left me with more sorrow that I expected. I
want to relocate and leave these area permanently and I need someone
who will be my mentor and adviser out there and with whom I can partner
to invest.Please
write me if you will be able to assist me and let me have your
telephone contact so I can call you and discuss this further.I wait for you response.Sandra Akos

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01