These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 05, 2007

FROM VERONICA M AKKAD

From: veronicamaenownowcom - veronicama1166@enownow.com

Attn:

Dear Sir,

How are you and your family today?

You have not met me nor talk with me before, I am Mrs. Veronica Moustapha Akkad and I am the wife of the late Mr. Moustapha Akkad, The executive producer of the Halloween films.

I and my late husband were having a consignment (Money) with the (Offshore Merchant Security Finance Company) in London. In which we were to take the delivery in our home in Mayer Florida USA before the untimely death of my good husband. But, since my husband and our Daughter’s untimely death in the bomb blast in Amman , I have been
down sick of earth problem and the doctors told me that I can not survive the sickness, which I am having a short time more to leave.

This is the website of the incident:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/4427662.stm

Due to the bad condition of my health now, I am in the hospital and I will not be able to come down to the States, for the collection of the consignment at the moment. a good Samaritan among the Diplomats introduced your personality to me with good recommendation, That is why I am taking my time to ask you to take this consignment for me in the USA and you should let me know what percentage you are going to take from me.

The total amount in the consignment will be refill to you as soon as I confirm your interest in this transaction, as the consignment is waiting for collection now. I will as soon as you reply to this mail introduced you to my Attorney for the necessary arrangement on the Documentation for the change of Beneficiary / business partner to this Fund/Consignment. Please kindly reply to my private e-mail address: veronica_makad@excite.com

I will be expecting to hear from you soonest.

Thanking you in advance.
Mrs. Veronica Moustapha Akkad.

NOTE: Kindly let me have your private phone number in your response to this mail, to enable my Attorney call you