These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 05, 2007

Goodday

From: Mr James Canyon - jcanyon1990@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,


I am James Canyon,a private financial consultant /Account portfolio manager. I
Happen to have managed a particular account for a Resident Foreigner, here in
the United Kingdom, who died Intestate, leaving in our care a sizable amount in
a domicialliary United States Dollars Investment ACC. For some reason this
client does not have an easily identifiable next of Kin I have made several
enquiries to locate any of my clients relatives, immediate and extended this
has proved unsuccessful. Hence, I am contacting you. I need your assistance in
securing the money and property left behind by my client before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance House here in the United
Kingdom. The Finance House has already issued a Government Mandatory formality
notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the account confiscated and this
should expire within a month.


Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any of his relatives for over two
years and convinced that no one is coming up and having satisfied the mandatory
legal requirement of Beneficiary/next of kin Notification, I now seek a
Reliable and Trustworthy person,with your consent and perfect understanding, to
present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this
account initially valued at Twenty One Million, Three Hundred And Twenty
Thousand United States Dollars, interest not inclusive, can be paid into an
account to be provided by you(prefereably outside the United Kingdom Financial
Institutions or its Isles), as the perceived Next Of Kin Legally and Otherwise.


All I require is your honest cooperation and confidence in me which I know
would not come easy. I guarantee that this will be executed under a egitimate
background that will protect you from any breach of the law. I would advise
that you give this positive consideration and get back to me soon. I'll be
flexible and considerate in the percentage share that will be given to you for
your assistance. Upon receipt of your response I'll send to you my private
number so that you can reach me for further discussion.


Cordially


James Canyon