These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 05, 2007

From John Toure

From: john toure - john48toure@yahoo.com

From John Toure,
Venue 16 Rue 13nn
Treichville Abidjan
Ivory coast.
Telephone +225 08 79 54 67.
My Email Address john48toure@yahoo.com


Greetings to you, with warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings, and I hope this mail meets you in good time.However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and the immense benefit it will be to you.

After careful consideration with myself, I resolved to contact you for your most needed assistance in this manner. I duly apologize for infringing on your privacy, if this contact is not acceptable to you, as I make this proposal to you as a person of integrity. Being the only son of my father, late Dr. Douglas Toure First and foremost I wish to introduce myself properly to you. My name is John Toure from ivory coast(WA) I am 20 years of age.

My father was limited liability Diamond and Gold merchant in ivory coast a very successful businessman and proficient politician in ivory coast before his untimely death. After his business trip to SOUTH AFRICA to nagociate on a good investment business he wanted to invest in SOUTH AFRICA.

A week after he came back from SOUTH AFRICA ,he got an accident with my mother of which my mother died instantly but my father died after five days in a private hospital on that faithful afternoon, I didnt know that my father was going to leave me after I had lost my mother, but before he gave up the ghost, it was as if he knew he was going to die. (OH MY GOOD FATHER, MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AMEN) he disclosed to me that he deposited sum of $13,000,000.00 Dollars, (Thirteen Million US Dollar in a Security Company in Europe.

The safety deposit, which is a trunk box, is stocked with hard currency (US Dollars) totaling $13,000,000.00 (Thirteen Million US Dollar),which was generated from cash payments from hisbusiness associates.He also told me that the money was meant for his Investment, which he wanted to establish in SOUTH AFRICA. He directed me to his lawyer where he filed it and seek gaudiance on how I could do with the deposit certificate with the agreement bound with the Security Company in Europe and instructed me to seek for a reliable,experince and trust worthy business partner who can help me out in Europe with the Security Company there for my life time investment abroad.

Now I have succeeded in locating the documents and the agreement bound with the Security Company in Europe which i also confirmed that the money was there with most honest and confidentiality. Now I am soliciting for your assistance to help me claim this money out from Security Company in europe and transfer it into to your safe account abroad so that we should invest this money in any meaningful lucrative business in your country because this is my only hope in life.

Though I believe this your assistace should be based on mutuality,I am willing to offering you 20% 0f the funds and another 5% for any miscallenous expenses that may comes up if only you can help me out on my present predicament. Awaiting anxiously to hear from you so that we can discuss the modalities of this transaction and give you the contact of the security company there in europe an the documents related to it. I await your immediate response for more details.

May Almighty God bless you as you do care for me Amen.
Best regard
John Toure.

---------------------------------
Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.


---------------------------------
Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.

---------------------------------
Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more