These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 05, 2007

Hoping to hear from you

From: Michael Huntley - michaelhuntley014@myway.com

Reply-To: michaelhuntley01@yahoo.no
MIME-Version: 1.0


Attn :

I am Michael Huntley ;an accredited vendor of Emerald Groups, a
subsidiary firm of Emirates International Holding (EIH); A private equity
funds holding company that focuses on hedge funds.

I came across your contact through your state chambers and commence
directory as a very reputable person.

I have contacted you in the hope of acting as my associate to assume
the new recipient of a Fixed-Income deposit valued at $25million.

I am willing to give you 20% of the total $25million as your commission
for your assistance in setting up an account to clear the funds.

I will need you to forward me your legal names address and telephone
number so as to enable me file your details on the fund as the new
recipient .


Michael Huntley
Accredited Vendor EIH.

PS
The honesty I demand of you can not be over estimated as I intend to
invest portion of my commission into real estate