These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 13, 2007

From your sister

From: Judith Makoulou - judvid12@yahoo.com

Dear Sir / Ma,

Good day to you.

Please permit me to use this medium to thank you once more for given me this avenue to explain my problem to you. I will like to introduce myself so that you could understand and comprehend my point clearly.

My name is Ms Judith Abdulrasak Makoulou. I'm here with my younger brother David. We are from Congo Democratic in Africa.

Presently we are in Cotonou Benin Republic also in Africa as political refugees, as a result of war in my country. Which left to the death of our parents. I was still a student and David too in my country's high school. Where I was studying Medicine while David was studying Mechanical Engineering. I'm 27 years old on the 26th of march 2008 while David is 25.

Please we need your concerns and assistance because the war has claimed the lives of my parent leaving us alone in this world.

Before the incident occured my father used my name as the Beneficiary and deposited some money in a Security Finance company in Cotonou Benin Republic Africa. Which valued $9 million united states dollars in the box.

Please what I want from you is your assistance, and if possible also need your presence here in this country Benin Republic to help us settle the Finance Security Company, and to make a successful arragement for the release and delivery of the inheritance box to you, so that we can come out from this camp and come over to your country as to enable us continue with our education there in your country, while you invest the treasure in any profitable venture that you really know very well.

But if you couldn't be able to come down here then, you will kindly send us your information such as: Your full name, your home address, phone, and if also available with your fax numbers.

So that I will go to the Security company and submit your full information in their office, and I will tell them that you are the new beneficiary for replacing me, so that they will released and deliveredf my father's inheritance box with their company to you, for enablig us come out from this camp and come over to meet you for our enrollment and for the investment of the treasure for our new good future lives.

I will also send you their own contact information after I have heard from you, so that you can contact their company and apply for the release and delivery of the inheritance box with their company. These will enable the company proceed for the release and the delivery of the inheritance to you, as my new beneficiary, on my behalf.

Please, I would like to inform you that, you will promise me that you are going to accept us as member of your family by taking us to your country, and re-arrange a better school where my younger brother David and I will continue our further education for our new future lives.

After your assurance response to this predicament letter then I will go ahead with you and give you more information in this regard.

Awaits to hear from you at your earliest time. Thanks, and remain blessed.

Yours faithfully,
Judith A. Makoulou.
judvid40@o2.pl


---------------------------------
Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase