These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 13, 2007

GreetingsUrgent

From: Tony Abbas - abbaschambers@ec-red.com

Abbas Chambers,

plot 27 surulere

Lagos, Nigeria.

Tel : +234-703-163-1782

Email : tonyabbas@cleanmail.it

Dear Friend,

Compliments of the day, I hope that this letter will not constitute
a sort of embarrasement to you. Please bear with me let me introduce
myself. I am Barrister Tony Abbas, the attorney to Late Engr Alex, a
National of your country, who owned a metal producing factory (Metalco
Enterprise) in Nigeria and a personal friend died and left behind his
deposit in a finance house (GLOBAL SECURITIES & FINANCE COMPANY) valued
at $14.5Millon (Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars Only).

My relationship with Engr.Alex started in 1999 when I was working
with the security company as a Legal Adviser, Marina branch. We met in
my social club's annual end of the year party and I introduced him to
the said security company where he deposit most of his treasures some
few weeks later,making me the Legal officer to the account which he
operated until his unfortunate demise.On the 31st of March 2001,
Engr.Alex, his wife and their two children were involved in a car
accident. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

After the incident i contacted Engr.Alex sister (Ms Martha Stevens)
which was his beneficiary/next of kin but unfortunately before she could
claim his estate she too died in September 11, 2001 terrorist attack at
the world trade center in the United State Of America. See

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/lists/by-name/page95.html

Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of Engr.Alex
extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After these
several unsuccessful attempts, I then went to the American embassy over
here and explained to them what was on ground as they adviced me that
they will get back to me in two weeks, which they successfully did by
giving me your information as the only distant relative that they can
locate. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the
deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$14.500,000
(Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) can
be paid to you and then you and I can sharethe money.70% to me and 30%
to you.The request of a foreigner as next of kin in this business is
occasioned by the fact that My client was a foreigner and a Nigerian
cannot stand as a next of kin to a foreigner.

I am ready to re-negotiate the mode of sharing with you.Thereafter
I will visit your country for the disbursement/investing of my share
according to the percentages we agreed upon.If you find this proposal
suitable for you do get back to me with the following informations Your
full Name and Contact Address,Your private telephone Number Your Age
Your Occupation and Position.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please
for the sake of confidentiality send your reply to my private email :
tonyabbas@cleanmail.it or call +234-703-163-1782.

Hoping to receive a positive response from you.

Best regards,

Barrister Tony Abbas